Samuels Direct 8 years mattress warranty
We are proud to offer, our valued customer, 8 years on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use.
This warranty covers the following defects in materials and workmanship of our mattress that has at all times only been use domestically and treated in accordance with Samuels Direct mattress.
• Spring unit failure
• Major Stitching coming apart
• Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 3.5 cm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation as described.
• Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has not been handled improperly.
• Concerning the mattress fabric cover only any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly. A defect relating to the mattress cover alone will not entitle you for a replacement or refund.
• Transit damage reported at the time of delivery.
Our warranties are subject to copy of your purchase proof. You will need to provide valid copy of your order confirmation to make a claim, without proof of purchase we reserve the right to reject any claim made under this warranty.
What does not cover
If it does not fall into one of the categories above than it is not covered by our warranty.
Some example of what is not covered:
• A mattress which fails having been used on a non-compatible base as described in the FAQS or a bedstead where the gasp between the slats are greater than 70mm, will not be protected by our warranty.
• This warranty does not apply to natural settlement of fillings.
• If it has not been maintained in accordance with washing and /or care instructions supplied.
• Comfort preference
• Use other than normal domestic use
• Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
• Exposure to cold temperature for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform
• Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor mattress care.
• Any claim made other than the benefit of the original purchaser.
• If the cover is defective and not the mattress, we will only replace the cover but not the whole mattress
• We don’t take responsibility of warranty on any Samuels Direct mattress resell items.
• Any rolled mattress not opened within one month of the date of delivery.
• Any mattress sold “as-is”, “preconditioned” reconditioned.” “used”. “Comfort return.” “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by someone else.
• We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress.
To make a claim
• Contact our customer service team at the store
• Submit a copy of your purchase confirmation or proof of purchase
• Description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty.
• Supply pictures of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any other visible faults. Failures to send photographs of the defect may result in replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, including the mattress itself in some cases, will be cross examined and evaluated by Samuels Direct. When we have received the evidence, we need to do so, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty.
If we determine your claim is covered by the warranty, we will:
• At our sole discretion, either repair the defective mattress at our cost or replace it with the same or a comparable mattress at our cost.
• Please note that buyers will be responsible for return and delivery of repaired or replaced mattress.
What if I want refund only?
This warranty does not give you right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades (with price difference) for successful warranty claims.
This warranty is operated by Samuels Direct Pvt. ltd.
New Baneshwor, buddhanagar-10
We have the right to send an independent third-party mattress inspection company or individual, if we are unable to see the mattress fault clearly from the images provided. They will complete a careful inspection of your mattress and produce a full report to advise us on the best solution for you. The report would than provide you the final decision on your case.